Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thoughts on the season so far

If you have been keeping up with the swampers so far this season then you have decided how you like it. Please share with all of us here on the Swamp People blog your thoughts. Whats been your favorite capture so far, who is your favorite swamper this season and why? And any other juicy little did bits you'd like to disclose. We would love to here everyone's opinion, good or bad. Personally I have loved the show since season one and have come to love each of these swampers. They are all amazing and capturing alligators is certainly no easy task. Happy Hunting!

5 comments:

  1. i love this show. i look forward to it every thursday.i think troy is the best and his boys but i enjoy watching everyone. its real sad about mitch but i hope to still see glen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree. I just love love this show. And Troy is the greatest, as far as I am concerned he is the king of the swamp and he will always remain the king. Now that is my personal thought which I know that others might disagree and that is fine too everyone has a right to their own feelings.I really am sorry about Mitch but I too hope that Glen comes back on.Now me personally I don't care for RJ and Jay Paul.Too conceited and showoff for me. Could care less if they don't come back next season. Like I said this is my thoughts and my thoughts only. If you agree with me fine if you don't then fine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe someone " got emotional" over an alagater!!!!! She said u shouldn't make money off of hunting... what about the planned parenthood hunting humans like they are.....ALLAGATERS!!!! AT LEAST TBESE BIG GATERS ARE BIG ENOUGH TO DEFEND ITSELF!!!! THE UNBORN BABY IS NOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree 100% with you on that live free... The way people defend and value other things above human life is quite astonishing.

    ReplyDelete