Thursday, July 7, 2011

Want to try some Alligator cooked to Chef Gordon Ramsay's standards?

So I love a good show as you can tell by this blog. If you have never seen Kitchen Knightmares, Hells Kitchen, Master Chef or The F Word with Gordon Ramsay then you are missing out on one HELL of a show, no pun intended.



Well I was watching Kitchen Knightmares a few nights ago trying to catch up on the seasons episodes when I saw that he had gone to New Orleans, LA for the first time to bring a restaurant back to life and help out a couple whose knowledge in the restaurant business was limited.

Of course I had to watch it being that 1. In New Orleans and 2. Gordon Ramsay had part in it....
Anyways, I thought I would share the restaurant info here in case any of my local neighbors wanted to try it out and give us feedback, I plan on going also...

The name of the restaurant is ZEKE'S, location: 1517 Metairie RoadMetairie, LA 70005
Phone: 504-832-1133

They also have a website with their menu featuring Blackened Alligator.
http://www.eatatzekes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment