Friday, April 1, 2011

Who caught the series premier last night?

Swamp People seems to always leave you begging for more and they didn't disappoint last night with the series premier. If you were unable to watch it last night it should be available at History.com soon. Here's a short summary of last nights show.

Gator Gauntlet

As a new gator season begins in Southern Louisiana, hunters across the state return to the swamp with more on the line than ever before. Legendary Gator Hunter Troy Landry is back with his son Jacob. For Joe and Tommy, they have one goal in mind--to set new records. The duo hopes their trusty "shake and bake" bait seasoning will bring in more gators. Junior Edwards and son Willie have more tags than ever before. To accommodate the increase in tags, Junior's team begins their hunt with a much larger boat. But immediately, its size causes problems. When the sun sets and the gator hunters head home, Terral Evans is just getting started. There are many different jobs in the swamp, but Terral plies an unusual trade. Terral's a gator wrangler--when an alligator needs to be captured alive, he's the man to call. At night, when the nocturnal gators come to life, Terral grabs them from the water alive using only his bare hands, risking life and limb with every catch.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new season and love your blog. Keep it up. No guts, No Gators!!!!
    Pat Duke
    Narrator
    Swamp People

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swamp people is a great show, I am glad they brought it back for a second season. I am also glad I was at home to watch the premiere last week, I think it was one of the better premiere's although I was hoping they would have shown more of the new people they will be following this season, but what can ya do. I hope that they keep the momentum going from last year. Now since I was on vacation last week, the rest of the season will be relegated to to the DVR, working nights at DISh network, makes it a necessity, but the HD quality is so nice, I can see why people would spend their whole lives in the swamp, its very beautiful. On thing of beauty I get to look at is my HD picture, thank god its free for life with any top package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey--this is for Terral Evans--are you related to Oscar Evans or Leo Evans??? Those are my kin people and I wonder if we are related...I grew up in Plainview, outside of Bogalusa. My daddy had a camp om the Pearl River and I have fished and swam there many times. My maiden name is Evans.....not sure if you'll see this but I'll keep tying to find out if you are a long-lost cousin.

    Deborah Evans

    ReplyDelete