Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Who caught the final episode?

The last episode of the season for Swamp People. Did you catch it? Here's the short.

It's the final two days of the season for the Swamp People, and there is still a lot of work to do. Troy faces his greatest nemesis, a gator known as the "Loch Ness Monster," as the other swampers race to "tag out" for the season.
I can't wait till next season. I hope they keep the series going it has been a delightful experience watching and enjoying it. If you missed it you can watch the full episode of Swamp People on History Channel. What did you all think of the final episode? 

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog on NOLA.com. I'm glad I stumbled across it. I can finally talk to someone who loves the show just as much as I do! lol I loved the last episode, and I still watch the re-runs. Probably until next season.

    If you wanna chat more about the show, Louisiana, the Cajun culture, or anything, feel free to hit me up: @asouthernwriter, joycejefferson@hotmail.com.

    Take care! I can't wait until season 2. Who's your favorite? Mine is Troy of course. I actually talked to T-Mike on Facebook. He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junior Edwards and his family are true pioneers. They really live off the land. I grew up not too far from the Basin. They have white alligators too, but I am not sure if they are legal to harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never seen a white alligator up close. Would be interesting to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I found your blog! My daughter and I are avid fans of he Swamp People show. Has there been talk of a season 2? I would love to see a second season but we are all at the mercy of the producers :(
    Thank you for making this blog :) You now have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete