Sunday, October 3, 2010

No new episodes tonight

Now we are in the month of October and sadly that means the end of the alligator hunting season and the end of the Swamp People season. But if you have missed some episodes watch the History Channel Saturday 10/09/10 at 10/9C to catch up on the episodes you missed.  I am looking forward to a new season of Swamp People, I hope History Channel keeps this show on for many many seasons to come.


UPDATE:

While watching IRT all day to day I saw commercials of Swamp People and thought I heard them say there will be new episodes sometime in October but I can't find any info on the History Channels site to back that up. Once I find some info out about if there will be or not, I will update when necessary. Here's to hoping that they will continue on with Swamp People, seems like it just started, hate to see it end so soon.

5 comments:

  1. oh.. too bad... i was waiting for the new episode though.. thanks for the info..

    you have a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a new episode on tomorrow night. Then the season is over. I agree that we need to keep this show on the air. Awesome show

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleeeease tell me there will be a season 2 of swamp people!!
    feel like they were part of the family!!!
    how can i find out if there is going to be a new season???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Season two should be airing this spring sometime. Rumor is the filming is done for season two but no confirmed dates yet. Don't worry it will be back soon enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know if Netflicks is going to put the other seasons like the first season?

    ReplyDelete